iPad 1 Owners: Know a sleeve with super soft inner lining?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by sportsfrk214, Mar 13, 2011.

1. sportsfrk214 macrumors 6502a

OK so I just got my iPad 2 on Friday and I'm loving it. I thought the Smart Cover would be a temporary solution, but I actually really like it. The only problem of course is that it doesn't protect the back. However I have no interest in protecting the back during use, I simply wanna protect it when I'm carrying it around, so I'm considering a sleeve.

So I want to pose a question to iPad 1 owners. I'm looking for someone who has owned an iPad for over 6 months, and who regularly takes their iPad in and out of a sleeve. I'm looking for a sleeve that is super soft on the inside so that it will not wear on the back. I remember by dad once had a laptop with a top similar to the iPad's back, and after many months of taking the laptop in and out of his case, the cover was all worn and black from the friction.

So I'm basically looking for someone how was used a sleeve for their iPad often for a long period of time, and who has had the back not scratch of scuff or wear down at all, and I wanna know what sleeve you use. Or I'm also looking for anyone who just knows of a sleeve thats super soft on the inside. Sleeves for the iPad 1 would be fine since the iPad 2 is roughly the same size. Thanks!

2. gigaguy macrumors 65816

SFbags.com and their Waterfield sleeves are nice, have microfiber inside and some have padded reinforced rigid panels to protect from impact. I have the Ultimate iPad sleevecase. they have other cheaper sleeves with microfiber. high quality stuff for sure, excel reputation.

3. sportsfrk214 thread starter macrumors 6502a

That sleeve looks awesome! How long have you been using it for? How often do you use it? And has the back of your iPad ever shown any wear from taking it in an out of the sleeve?