iPad 1 to iPad 3 upgrade

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iPhalandrew, Mar 1, 2012.

1. iPhalandrew macrumors member

i don't know if anyone else is feeling this way....but it seems like i don't use my iPad that much any more because it's slow and things crash a lot....which makes me not want to spend money on a new one...but at the same time....makes me want to buy a new so it'll be faster and i'll get to use it more again! does anyone else feel this way?

2. falcora macrumors 6502

I still use my iPad 1 a lot, but I know i'd use it more if was faster. Playing around with my buddy's iPad 2 a few weeks ago almost convinced me to buy one immediately even with the iPad 3 around the corner.

The iPad 3 can't come any faster. I'm camping out for it for sure.

3. jabingla2810 macrumors 68020

I agree with the above comment.

In the last few months it has become clear how massive of and upgrade the iPad 2 is over the iPad 1.

I use my friends iPad 1 occasionally and it is night and day when compared to my iPad 2.

I think anybody still using an iPad 1 who uses it often should seariously look into upgrading to the 3 when it's out.... Or even to a cheaper 2 if they keep it!

4. iJD macrumors newbie

I sold my iPad 1 a few weeks ago. Since upgrading to iOS 5, it struggled to run anything smoothly and applications kept crashing. It did put me off using it.

Can't wait for iPad 3 :D

5. ChristianVirtual macrumors 601

ChristianVirtual

I still use iPad 1 at work with mail and intranet; no problem for that plus browsing. Yes, sometime memory goes low and create trouble.

My private iPad 2 is daily in use and doing a very good job; but it's waiting to be replaced with iPad 3; to enjoy retina