iPad 1st gen, Can not update apps pic inside

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by DeafRaiders, Nov 6, 2012.

1. DeafRaiders macrumors regular

I have the ipad 1st Gen I cant seem to update apps. I had this issue before so I decided to start a refresh as a new iPad and the issues is still there. I have about 6 or 5 apps need updating picture below the error I get:

[​IMG]

I have updated am still on iOS 5 as it can not be updated to iOS6. I am connected over wifi. Even at another wifi area still won't. It's not a wifi issues the only way I can update is when I plug it into iTunes.

2. macking104 macrumors 6502

macking104

One possible troubleshooting step from Apple's website... it may help...

3. Install another app from the App Store
    If none of your user-installed apps will launch, there could be an issue with Apple ID authorization. Download and install a free (or paid) app that isn't already installed on your device to reset this information.*You could also remove an app from your iOS device and download it again from the App Store or sync the app from your computer. [you can delete that app later]

Note: If you have installed apps using multiple Apple ID accounts, you may need to perform this step for each account.
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1702

3. DeafRaiders thread starter macrumors regular

I don't have another account with the Apple ID apart from my iPhone 5

4. Trat macrumors regular

Could be a temp glitch in the App Store. Have you gave this some time or did you post this issue right away? My idea is that this will solve itself after a some time.

5. DeafRaiders thread starter macrumors regular

I gave it some time!

EDIT: The only way it works i delete the app and reinstall it but i won't like to do that with Angry Birds as it will reset my game saves :(