MultiIconMover
Poof
RetinaPad
TapDeWiggle

You can also download:
Winterboard
Gridlock
etc, etc.....
Ok thanks. How do I know when I'm about to download a tweak in Cydia, if it workfs for Ipad 2 and 5.0.1?

Mac.World

macrumors 68000
Jan 9, 2011
In front of uranus
Ok thanks. How do I know when I'm about to download a tweak in Cydia, if it workfs for Ipad 2 and 5.0.1?
Insanelyi has a pretty good list of working ios5 apps, plus most will say if their tweak is ios5 compatible.

Here is a list of working is5 tweaks

Activator from bigboss
ACUtil from bingner repo
Sbsettings from bigboss
Allmail
Anyattach from bigboss
Apple wifi ios5
Applist
Appsynch for ios 5.0+
at&t carrier logo ios 5
Barrel
Bitesms
Gridlock
Ifile
Infinidock
Infinite tweet
Installous 4
Intellscreenx from modmyi
Ipsum
Overflow from bigboss
Springtomize 2
Stayopened
Winterboard

briankeith513

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Feb 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Insanelyi has a pretty good list of working ios5 apps, plus most will say if their tweak is ios5 compatible.

Here is a list of working is5 tweaks

Activator from bigboss
ACUtil from bingner repo
Sbsettings from bigboss
Allmail
Anyattach from bigboss
Apple wifi ios5
Applist
Appsynch for ios 5.0+
at&t carrier logo ios 5
Barrel
Bitesms
Gridlock
Ifile
Infinidock
Infinite tweet
Installous 4
Intellscreenx from modmyi
Ipsum
Overflow from bigboss
Springtomize 2
Stayopened
Winterboard
Ok thanks, the above...is that just for the Iphone or is it also for Ipad 2?

Mac.World

macrumors 68000
Jan 9, 2011
In front of uranus
Ok thanks, the above...is that just for the Iphone or is it also for Ipad 2?
Both.

----------

Anything out there to make notification center more like the iPhone version?
Get intelliscreenx

----------

Additinally, the following themes work for iPad

Blaz3 iPad and 3ngag3d iPad / 3ngag3d blue ipad mod

You can also combine the two. So if you like the weather app in Blaze, but the icons in 3ngag3d, you can mix and match pretty well.

These are the only two ipad specific themes I can confirm that work.

Thedeathbear

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2010
Both.

----------

Get intelliscreenx

----------

Oh that is risky. That app is $10. I am not against paying, but I'm sure I'll like it so much that I'll have to pay another $10 for my iphone 4. $20 is starting to get pricy for JB app.

Mac.World

macrumors 68000
Jan 9, 2011
In front of uranus
Oh that is risky. That app is $10. I am not against paying, but I'm sure I'll like it so much that I'll have to pay another $10 for my iphone 4. $20 is starting to get pricy for JB app.
Once U buy a cydia app once, it's good for all your devices, assuming it's a universal tweak that is. And intelliscreenx is universal.

Thedeathbear

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2010
Once U buy a cydia app once, it's good for all your devices, assuming it's a universal tweak that is. And intelliscreenx is universal.
I didn't know it was universal. Would you know if it has some bad effects on an iPhone battery? I just may have to grab it then.

Also, anyOne know if there is a tweak yet to keep a keyboard docked and split?

Mac.World

macrumors 68000
Jan 9, 2011
In front of uranus
I didn't know it was universal. Would you know if it has some bad effects on an iPhone battery? I just may have to grab it then.

Also, anyOne know if there is a tweak yet to keep a keyboard docked and split?
There will be some degredation of battery life after a jailbreak, if you do certain tweaks. However, I don't believe intelliscreenx is one of them. It stays in the background and only activates when you want it to.

By the way, you purchase a cydia app via google or facebook login. That same login is used whether you are on an ipod, ipad or iphone and allows you to install previously purchased apps on any idevice you own. I still have tweaks from the 3gs I used to own in my account.

Thedeathbear

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2010
There will be some degredation of battery life after a jailbreak, if you do certain tweaks. However, I don't believe intelliscreenx is one of them. It stays in the background and only activates when you want it to.

By the way, you purchase a cydia app via google or facebook login. That same login is used whether you are on an ipod, ipad or iphone and allows you to install previously purchased apps on any idevice you own. I still have tweaks from the 3gs I used to own in my account.
Oh, I know, but didn't know intelliscreenX was universal. I've noticed my batterylife isn't as good in 5.0.1 on iPhone4 than 4.3.1 but I expected that. I may just set a lot of their rss and FB updates to longest update or manual.

Thedeathbear

macrumors 6502a
Apr 18, 2010
Actually, I just looked at it. It says one active device per purchase. I can transfer it to whatever I want, but I'd need to buy again for both.

kimlo

macrumors member
Jun 7, 2010
I tried to install 3ngag3 and my iPad completely froze up - couldn't even force quit the app so had to hard reset, 2 minutes later still not on, did hard reset again and it looks like I'm stuck on the apple logo...

I hope I don't have to restore an start again :(

Yep, goodbye iPad after trying to install 3ngag3 iPad :(

Don't even try guys if you don't want to risk it.

Last edited:

seong

macrumors 65816
Feb 11, 2010
I have tried different tweaks, such as putting calendar on notification center, parallax, etc. Not that many of the tweaks support iPad 2 as of now. Hopefully they will update their tweaks ASAP.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.