iPad iPad 2 Air - In store cellular stock? UK?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Risco, Oct 31, 2014.

1. Risco macrumors 68000

Risco

I want to exchange mine for the cellular, but the stores do not seem to have any stock! Nearest to me are bluewater and lakeside. Has anyone else managed to pick one up in store?

2. richardmu macrumors 6502a

No problem. Exchanged my 16gb wifi only for a 64gb cellular at Bristol Cribbs
    store a couple of days ago. They seem to have all the versions in stock.

3. Andydigital macrumors regular

Andydigital

I rang the Trafford centre store on Tuesday and Thursday morning to check on stock and they had no Cellular models at all, so I think it's luck of the draw. I got one online from apple instead and it arrived in a little over 24 hours after ordering.

4. seb1987 macrumors member

The Trafford centre must be burning through stock then because I picked one up last Saturday I don't belive the people on the phones because I went in and the guy who served told me he needed to check in the back because the stock check on the ipods didn't work for the cellular air 2

5. yegon macrumors 68020

Took me repeated trips to get hold of a cellular 128gb. Tried the Apple Manc store (Arndale) several days at 9am. No luck. Finally got one at the Leeds store this week at opening time (was in Leeds anyway), and they only had one in stock then!

I agree with above poster too, if you go in store really make sure they check. One trip to the Manc store, one employee said they had none, another discovered they had a few, albeit in gold and silver which I didn't want.

6. Risco thread starter macrumors 68000

Risco

Just picked one up at Bluewater, hassle free swap!

7. Dlanod macrumors 6502a

Yeah same here - was told that they only had 16GB ones and asked the guy to check and turns out the only one they didn't have was 64GB SG.