ipad 2 and invisible shield alignment

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by RadicalxEdward, Mar 14, 2011.

1. RadicalxEdward macrumors 6502

RadicalxEdward

I've seen several people say there are threads about poor invisible shield alignment on the ipad 2 but can't find them for the life of me.

I didn't even know the invisible shield for ipad 2 was out. I preorderd on their site a couple weeks ago and they said it'd be out soon AFTER the product was launched on the 11th. On the 11th their site switched so it doesn't refer to it as a preorder anymore but mine still hasn't shipped yet. many people have said other brands aren't shipping till around the 14th/15th.

I saw IS's around ipad 2 booths that were for the ipad 1 and am wondering if maybe people picked up those, or if the IS for ipad 2 really was available some places.

So does anyone actually have an IS specifically for ipad 2. maybe they can take some pics of the alignment. I know know of these skin companies do it absolutely 100% perfect.

2. Juppers, Mar 14, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2011

Juppers macrumors newbie

I did buy an IS made specifically for the iPad 2 on launch day. It doesn't fit well at all. The hole for the camera is too high, the hole for the button is too low, and it is about an 1/8 inch short all the way around. I would avoid them for at least a week or 2 until they restock with ones that actually fit.

Attached Files:

3. RadicalxEdward thread starter macrumors 6502

RadicalxEdward

Thanks for your input. Do you have any pictures? I sent an email to zagg about canceling my order if they're not fixing these problems.