iPad 2 and iOS 5 Beta 2

Discussion in 'iPad' started by RyanG, Jul 4, 2011.

1. RyanG macrumors 6502

For some reason, iTunes continues to say my device isn't registered in my developer account.

Have iTunes 10.5 beta 2 (my iPhone 4 has iOS 5 beta 2 on it atm)

Device registered in my developer portal

Tried multiple restores through DFU, no luck

What am I missing? It continues to say "This device is not registered in the iPhone Developer Program...etc"

It's my own developer account and works perfectly fine for my iPhone 4. Am I somehow missing something?

TYIA

2. RyanG thread starter macrumors 6502

I also have Lion GM installed. Would that cause any issues?

3. Polymira macrumors regular

Being on Lion shouldn't cause any issues, you may want to contact apple... OR, remove and re-add your iPad's UDID to your developer account (make sure you copy it from itunes, via clipboard)

4. RyanG thread starter macrumors 6502

Didn't think it would although found it worth mentioning. I've tried re-adding it and no such luck. Quite unfortunate - really wanted to try the new multi-touch gestures. Oh well, guess I'll give support a call. Thanks for the advice Poly!

5. BFW122083 macrumors 6502

It's not you, it's Apple right now. Their activation process is currently down. Check out the iOS forums in the developer center. People are saying they called Apple and the employees are passing the information on up the chain. Hopefully it will be fixed soon! I got lucky I guess, installed beta 2 on my devices this weekend. It would be cool if it meant beta 3 was coming out today :)

6. RyanG thread starter macrumors 6502

Yup, just read it over there. Can't believe I didn't think to check the Apple Dev forums... Thanks for the info