iPad 2 Asheville

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Justinm59, Mar 17, 2011.

1. Justinm59 macrumors regular

Any one living in the Asheville area that is looking for an iPad 2 should check out Charlotte Street Computers. I just grabbed 1 of the 8 32 gig black wifi's they had. Call first but it sounded like they had quite a bit of stock of other models as well. They have two locations so call both. Hope this helps.

2. Nukemkb macrumors 6502a

Nukemkb

Thanks! I drove to Asheville this morning & went to their store on Airport Rd. Two white wifi left! The 32 GB is mine! (Other was a 16 GB). Thanks much!

3. MonkeyClaw macrumors regular

MonkeyClaw

cool, other people from Asheville!!! This is kinda funny, I live right next to Charlotte St Computers, they are fantastic, its the next best thing to having an actual apple store in town.

4. Macostendoto macrumors member

5. Justinm59 thread starter macrumors regular

No problem, glad to help. I live right by that location but drove to the other one because they had the exact model I wanted. Never new they existed until I happened upon them while searching for iPad 2. Seems like a great store I'm sure I'll be going back.

6. brudog68 macrumors 6502

Just over the mountain in Johnson city TN here, wife and I got lucky and found two here on the big day. We considered driving to Asheville to the Apple store. How did Friday go over there, any to be had?