iPad 2 at Apple Store Saturday Morning

Discussion in 'iPad' started by applerocks, Mar 18, 2011.

1. applerocks macrumors regular

Hey everyone,

I think the stores will have some stock Saturday morning. Thoughts? The store wasn't that forthcoming with information on the phone, but it seemed like they would.

How early should I get there?

Thanks!

2. datapolitical macrumors member

datapolitical

Depending on where you live, anywhere between now and about 5 AM at the very, very latest in a non-metropolitan area...

3. hcho3 macrumors 68030

I would recommend as early as possible like 6 am or earlier. It's saturday, so everyone will be there.

4. WoodrowCall macrumors 6502

WoodrowCall

I don't live in a very big city, but if I hadn't gotten to my apple store by 7 then I wouldn't be typing on my iPad 2 right now. I'd get there by 6 at the latest if I were you. There's no sense in going at all if you're going to be so late that you won't get one. Trust me, if you walk out of that store with an iPad in your hand, you won't feel tired.

5. vincenz macrumors 601

vincenz

The things Apple products do to the people who want them...

6. applerocks thread starter macrumors regular

They said my mall opens at 6am. Do we think there would be a line outside the mall? Or do I just find a far entrance and run? ;)

Tempted to swing by one at 5:30, and if the line is already too long, drive to the other by the 6am mall opening.

7. CrAkD macrumors 68040

CrAkD

the whole mall line fiasco is crazy. waiting outside all night and theres no guarentee youll get the same spot in line when the doors open in the morning cause you have to run to the apple store. screw that.