iPad 2 back screen protector

Discussion in 'iPad' started by iLauren, Apr 10, 2011.

1. iLauren macrumors member

Is anyone using one? I have had a look around but couldn't find one. please link me if you have any ideas.

2. reputationZed macrumors 65816

Why would one want to protect the 'back' of the screen?:) Are you looking for a screen protector or a skin to protect the back of the iPad.

3. iLauren thread starter macrumors member

hahaha yes woops

4. bpear96 macrumors member

5. iLauren, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011
  6. Mac.World macrumors 68000

Mac.World

Fusion of Ideas Stealth Armor in carbon fiber. I like this because it doesn't require water and a squeegee to put on. This is a dry film application where you add a bit of heat from a hair dryer to make it stick. No waiting days for stuff to dry.

It also looks like real carbon fiber and has a nice texture to it for holding. Not that slick feeling like with stickers. Additionally the decal goes all the way to the edge. I love mine and highly recommend it.

[​IMG]

7. jdcell100 macrumors regular

Smart case for me and that's it have my ipad2 about 3 weeks heavy user it's with me all the time not one scratch on back or screen

8. neutrino23 macrumors 68000

I'm getting the suede jacket.

http://sfbags.com/products/ipad-cases/suedejacket-ipad.php

It comes in a size that fits over the Apple smart cover.

I've used the similar product for my MBP for years. This company does great designs with great quality.

I like that this adds almost nothing to the thickness yet it protects the whole product from scratches.

At a coffee shop or any other place I use my device I can lay down the jacket as a place mat and protect it from whatever dirt is on the table or desk.

Same company also makes a number of similar cases/covers.

9. bpear96, Apr 10, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2011

bpear96 macrumors member

10. steadysignal macrumors 6502a

steadysignal

BSE has been good to me up until this iPad2 install. the back was fine but the front was ultra cloudy this time.

hoping BSE will help me out on this issue.

11. danielceleste macrumors regular

I use an invisibleSHIELD HD on mine, and it's great! The first install didn't go very well, but ZAGG replaced it for free and even paid for shipping. Now it's fine. It also adds some grip to the back of the device.

12. darngooddesign macrumors G3

I am using a SmartCover and the Belkin SnapShield. It gives me extra grip, more protection than a skin, and I don't think I've ever noticed the marginally extra thickness.

13. Badrottie Suspended

Badrottie

I have seen a lot in my local area and I hate to lose Apple icon on the back… :(

14. QBigdavid macrumors newbie