iPad 2 Bag - Ideas and Help please

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Rookie1986, Sep 6, 2011.

1. Rookie1986 macrumors 6502

Hey Guys,

I recently got my new 32GB Wi-Fi + 3G iPad 2 and it's awesome! I've put a screen protector on it but I'm on a big fan of the Apple covers or any of the other skins and sleeves that I've seen (I like the iPad how it is - no clutter). So since a cover, skin or sleeve isn't something that appeals to me I've decided that a small "man" bag / iPad bag might be the solution. I had a look in a few shops today but aside from this bag:

http://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs...0001_083010377073_-1?breadcrumb=Home~Men~Bags

Nothing really caught my eye, I would prefer something small like the bag in the link so the iPad doesn't get chucked about too much when I'm transporting it but also something made of leather that offers some protection but also a few other pockets and compartments to store a USB cable, cleaning cloth, earphones etc.

If anyone has any ideas, or knows of something that should meet my needs then please can you help me?!

Thanks a lot,
    /Rookie

2. Rookie1986 thread starter macrumors 6502

3. danny_w macrumors 601

4. jaseone macrumors 65816

jaseone

Check out Fossil, I have this one and love it but would still recommend a small sleeve just for extra protection.

5. ABCDEFGHIJKLMAO macrumors member