iPad 2 case recommendation - same functionality as Canvas but lighter?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by carlyinoz, Sep 18, 2012.

1. carlyinoz macrumors member

Hi guys... haven't been on here for ages but I figure this is probably the best place to get some advice.

I've had a Switcheasy Canvas on my iPad 2 for a year now and whilst I absolutely love its functionality... and haven't seen a case which equals it in that respect... I'm proving a total lightweight and wishing it didn't give my iPad the extra bulk. I hold other people's iPads and wish that mine was that light. Because I throw mine in my handbag every day, the extra weight and volume in the Canvas, because of the double back coverage (shell + canvas) is making me consider a new case.

Can anyone recommend a case with similar functionality - stable viewing & typing angles - that looks good but is lighter? I use my ipad on my lap a lot (public transport etc) and stability is one of the reasons I think the Canvas is so brilliant...

2. greg228 macrumors newbie

Might wanna check out the Harmony case from Evio. They don't make a lot of cases as they are small but the quality has impressed me since I got one for my wife.