Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

wesk702

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 7, 2007
The hood
Can you guys post links to iPad 2 cases here as you find them?
I’m not into the griffin or the apple cover and hate leaving mine naked. I’m bound to scratch it.

camelsnot

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2011
sick as in puke.

No stores are selling cases (even crapple stores), other than the smart covers. Microcenter claims to have a couple of the Cygnett cases online but not in store.

Considering all the 3rd party vendors didn't get their stuff out for launch, it has to be Apple's fault for not sending them specs sooner. That's apple for you.

Until then I'm tucking away my paddy in an HP laptop sleeve when not in use. also helps w/wiping off finger prints.

dand1996

macrumors regular
Jan 1, 2009
sick as in puke.

No stores are selling cases (even crapple stores), other than the smart covers. Microcenter claims to have a couple of the Cygnett cases online but not in store.

Considering all the 3rd party vendors didn't get their stuff out for launch, it has to be Apple's fault for not sending them specs sooner. That's apple for you.

Until then I'm tucking away my paddy in an HP laptop sleeve when not in use. also helps w/wiping off finger prints.

Why would apple send them the specs early when the 3rd party companies are continually leaking confidential apple specs. Don't blame apple

Cutwolf

macrumors 6502
Oct 11, 2010
I'm debating between the Dodobook and the Xgearlive 360 Carbon Fiber cover.

Leaning towards the latter, because it provides more functionality. But the Dodobook is so pretty...

clayj

macrumors 604
Jan 14, 2005
visiting from downstream
I'm debating between the Dodobook and the Xgearlive 360 Carbon Fiber cover.

Leaning towards the latter, because it provides more functionality. But the Dodobook is so pretty...
DODOcase FTW. I ordered one of the Special Edition cases for the iPad 2 on Thursday night -- it won't arrive for a few weeks, but that's OK because neither will the iPad 2 I ordered Thursday night from Apple. :rolleyes:

wesk702

macrumors 68000
Original poster
Jul 7, 2007
The hood
sick as in puke.

Yeah wouldn't be surprised in the tactics. Also does give them a pretty big headst in selling cases as people won't have many other options.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.