Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Casimono

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 27, 2009
Hi folks,

I can reliably repeat a glitch on my iPad 2: In the free app Aweditorium, swipe between artists and flickering black triangles appear. Fantastic app, by the way.

It would be great if several people tried out the same thing and reported their findings. If it's repeatable among all tables, we can tell Apple.

App link: http://itunes.apple.com/app/aweditorium/id399946763?mt=8

Thanks!

patrickj

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2007
Texas
Yup, I'm getting that too. been using the app all morning and seeing all sorts of weirdness when swiping between artists.

And I love this app too - today, just like many days when I use it, I've ended up buying music from three bands I never heard of before hearing them in Aweditorium.

I think this is the best iPad app out there so far, even better than Flipboard.

Casimono

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 27, 2009
Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Which OS are you running? 4.3 or 4.3.1? I'm still at 4.3. Wondering whether updating helps...

patrickj

macrumors regular
Sep 25, 2007
Texas
Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Which OS are you running? 4.3 or 4.3.1? I'm still at 4.3. Wondering whether updating helps...

I'm on 4.3.1 - so that's not going to help. Feels more like an Aweditorium update is needed to resolve. Perhaps they could throw in some AirPlay video support while they're at it. I'd love to see Aweditorium up on the big HD screen, without using my HDMI cable.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.