iPad 2 & iBeats by Dre

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by NTeggerdine, Aug 13, 2011.

1. NTeggerdine macrumors member

Today I got the iBeats by Dre in ear headphones and I have to recommend them to everyone!!! A friend of mine got them and it only took one time of using them to go buy a pair. Music and gaming is even better now. If you can swing the $129 do it!

2. bobright macrumors 601

3. jsh1120 macrumors 65816

Preferences in earphones/headphones/speakers are subjective, of course. So if you're happy with the Dr. Dre products, enjoy them. But it's no trick to tune sound delivery devices to a narrow frequency band (e.g. heavy bass) with cheap equipment. And there's also no trick to pouring money that would otherwise be used for manufacturing and quality components into promotion and overcharge for the product.

4. joec1101 macrumors 6502

they do look really nice, but i just can't bring myself to purchase anything that dr dre will make money from

5. macingman macrumors 68020

macingman

Also for $129 you can do much better than the Dr. Dre products. My friends $300 beats don't sound as good as my $50 Muse overears. Depends whether you are willing to pay for style and good looks over quality and longlasting performance.

6. sideswipe macrumors newbie

Etymotic sound isolating earbuds. End of story.