ipad 2 in virginia apple stores

Discussion in 'iPad' started by apwtwenty, Mar 16, 2011.

1. apwtwenty macrumors 6502

apwtwenty

hi im from va, norfolk area

is anyone else from va?
    they had stock this morning, but they sold out of wifi's pretty fast, i wasnt able to get there in time

i called the norfolk store, they said to call back at 8 thurs. morning , but if they have them, i want to be at the mall before 8 and i have to get thru tunnel traffic.
    should i just show up early? what if they don't get any at all. i go into work later tomorrow:confused::confused:

2. TriApple macrumors member

Curious what they told you. I was in that same line this morning (didn't get one either).

They told me that they "were not selling any tomorrow".

Did you hear otherwise? i don't mind going down there again tomorrow, but only with credible info. The funny part is, I don't care what model I get, it is what it is. 3g.. fine.. wifi... fine.

And so far I've struck out. Was traveling for work on launch day and no way to get one.

I don't mind waiting, but I kind of enjoy the hunt.

3. apwtwenty thread starter macrumors 6502

apwtwenty

o hi. not selling any tomorrow huh?

the guy on the phone told me to call back at 8 in the morning. he said if i was die hard, i could come in the morning anyway and see.

about how many people were in line? my husband went to check and by about 915 they were out of wifi's this morning.

if they sold some today, they might not sell anymore until fri, do you think?
    idk , im mad about this whole thing

4. apwtwenty thread starter macrumors 6502

apwtwenty

wow , bump :apple::p
    i ordered one on ebay last nite , yeah i know, im giving extra $ to the person, but i sold something of mine that i don't use so, win/win :) and it comes with a smart cover woo