iPad 2 Launch, Biltmore - Phoenix, AZ

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by hotwire32, Mar 10, 2011.

1. hotwire32 macrumors newbie

Anyone hitting up the Biltmore Apple store? I've never been to a launch day event when's a good time to go?

2. hotwire32 thread starter macrumors newbie

Line started

Woo hoo first in line, and it's just started with 3-4 people

3. possaw macrumors newbie

If you don't mind me asking, how many people are there now?

4. hotwire32 thread starter macrumors newbie

Hard to tell from here but I say about 20 to 30 people maybe, doesn't seem long compared to what I've been reading :p

5. hotwire32 thread starter macrumors newbie

We're guest-emating that there are 60-70 people in line now, however not only are the Apple store staff great and handing out drinks, but we've got Sun's Player Mickael Pietrus hanging out with the crowd!!!

6. iLikeToDrum macrumors member

Very pleasant experience!! :)

Talked with pretty girls, and old men that thought they had a chance. I was impressed how quickly they lost control. Depends on aisle 76! All of then old guys and parents seem fairly impressed with the 20 year old college kid/ business owner(me) and couldn't quiet understand what's keeping their kids from creating goals like mine.

ha

Stupidity, bragging, and ego aside, I was 90th in line and got my white iPad 32GB Wifi model about 1.5 hours after doors opened.

Loving it! Loving Apple!

Not a HUUUGE upgrade by any means, but it's a good conversation starter and very fun.

I'm guessing they're completely sold OUT at the Biltmore. Well, all stores really... The line wrapped around the mall!

64gb Original iPad 3g for sale now! :) $600. Apple case, invisible shield. hah.