Ipad 2 Lines in Canada

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Mabyboi, Mar 25, 2011.

1. Mabyboi macrumors 6502

Mabyboi

2. Hawkeye411 macrumors 68000

Hawkeye411

OK .... There is NO way that they could have all left with an iPad :eek:

3. coldpower27 macrumors regular

4. chrisu91 macrumors regular

Actually, they did! I also went to that location, except I got there two hours after sales began. I hopped in line, grabbed two tickets for a 16GB and 32GB WiFi black (white was all sold out). An hour later, walked out with my iPads. One hour wait for me, 12+ for others haha.

5. byeehaaw macrumors 6502

wow i was watching that video of the line in toronto... crazy long line at 930am of day of. I havent seen any news on any of the international launches

6. Mabyboi thread starter macrumors 6502

Mabyboi

I went to get an iPhone case... forgot it was iPad launch day... I was laughing the whole time :D I would have been upset though, i'd get a white one!

7. aKCLee macrumors 6502

aKCLee

wow thanks for sharing, that is insane!

i am here in Vancouver, our lines weren't that bad... i managed to pick up 2 ipad2s, we only got a couple hundred people lined up per Apple Store

snapped this pic w/ my phone

[​IMG]

8. Hawkeye411 macrumors 68000

Hawkeye411

Here is the line at the Fredericton Future Shop just 1 hour before the 5:00 release. I was at the middle of the line so it was only twice this long at this time. :D It did get much longer at 5:00 but everyone in the line left with an iPad 2. When I got home at 6:00 I told my neighbor that I just picked one up and that they still had some. He drove down and was back about 1 hour later with his own new iPad 2. :D

[​IMG]

9. Stefx73 macrumors regular

The Montreal Fairview Pointe-Claire mall Apple Store had lots of 16 & 32 Gig iPad2s left on Friday 25th at 20h30, and no line up.