Ipad 2 Messenger Bag

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by miniamber, Jul 29, 2011.

1. miniamber macrumors member

I know it has been so many threads on the messenger bag for ipad2. I just wanted to see if someone can give me any extra ideas. I need a bag that a women and man can carry. I was looking at sgp messenger bag and the case crown. But I kind of wanted something in leather. Can someone please just give me some advice....Thank you for any help.

2. sexytabitha macrumors regular

Waterfield Designs 10' Muzetto

3. glen e macrumors 68030

waterfield small cargo....

4. louisd1 macrumors newbie

Copper River Bags

I spent a considerable amount of time researching messenger bags on different forums and ordered one for my wife from http://www.copperriverbags.com. I was so impressed with quality and workmanship I ordered another one for my Ipad II.Because it is a family operation it takes about a month to get a bag,but it was worth the wait.

5. neonbright macrumors member

I +1 on the copperriver bag, I just purchase and love it. Male or female & I am female.

6. miniamber thread starter macrumors member

Oh my gosh I think I have found my bag. I have never seen these. Now i'm torn between the black w/black alligator or the black and red one now. These look better then the vaja leather.

7. miniamber thread starter macrumors member

Thank you so much I think I finally found my bag.

8. jsh1120 macrumors 65816

Longtime Waterfield Design customer here. I can recommend their bags without reservation. In fact, I don't recall ever seeing a negative comment from their customers anywhere, period.

On the other hand, the Copper River Bags cited here are an excellent alternative at a very good price for the quality of materials and workmanship they apparently represent.

9. worlet macrumors newbie

If you want one both man and woman can wear, I only suggest the color, black bag is suitable for both, and a classic color for ipad.
    Hope it helps.

10. jrs4224 macrumors newbie

11. sexytabitha macrumors regular

Cant beat the water field thats fo shizzle

12. neonbright macrumors member

I am not sure what you are talking about. But being a woman and one of many who carry a brown messenger cooper river bag. Your advice should be on a case by case basis.

13. jsh1120 macrumors 65816

In my experience men who make generalizations about what women like are cruisin' for a bruisin'. :D

14. jjk454ss, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2011

jjk454ss macrumors 601

jjk454ss

Those look real nice. Although it pisses me off a little to see its $50 to add the strap to the Messenger Bag:mad:. The nicer strap anyway. Plus the website is screwy because if you click on a 15" or 16" bag it just brings you to a smaller bag.

15. IrishVixen macrumors 68020

IrishVixen

What bugs me is the thickness (depth) of their bags--unless I'm misreading their website and their listings on etsy, it seems you can either carry the iPad with basically nothing else (forget the Apple keyboard, it won't fit in a lot of their iPad bags), or with everything but the kitchen sink (at which point, why not just take my full laptop?), but nothing in between.

And a few of their bags don't list dimensions at all, which makes it difficult to determine if they'll suit my needs.

Their stuff is gorgeous though.

16. gooheng macrumors newbie

Do you want to find some ipad cases made of top grain cowhide leather?
    you can search about XiaoZhi.:)you can find some cases you like

17. glen e macrumors 68030

Look at a waterfield cargo bag - so many features and build quality is excellent - I have the small red leather that eats all my gadgets - a small will actually hold my ipad2, projector and speaker.
    [​IMG]

18. jsh1120 macrumors 65816

Can't do better than Waterfield Designs. I've had a Cargo bag for five years and it looks as good today as the day I bought it, about half a million miles of travel ago.

www.sfbags.com

19. faustus macrumors newbie

20. neonbright macrumors member

Crown cases are great also, and they hold a lot of stuff.

Attached Files:

21. agentmikeyd macrumors member

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (iPhone; Opera Mini/6.1.15738/25.729; U; en) Presto/2.5.25 Version/10.54)

Do u want to sell ur knomo messenger bag? I dont have much cash but if u arent usimg it anyway...

Thanks

22. pvmacguy macrumors 65816

pvmacguy

I have a Muzetto 10" and just got a Cargo from water field and they are the best bag's I have ever owned. Don't hesitate to buy their stuff its money well spent!

23. sexytabitha macrumors regular

i just ordered my 2nd muzetto a week ago for the Sept 15th production and it shipped today 3 weeks ahead of schedule. they are the best got the 13" this time so now i have the 10" and the 13" more room for the new 13" MBA and junk.

24. zhoulana macrumors member

How much?I also like this bag.