iPad 2 Multitasking Gestures Question

Discussion in 'iPad' started by MacbookAlum1536, Mar 11, 2011.

1. MacbookAlum1536 macrumors regular

MacbookAlum1536

Hey,

I won't have my iPad 2 for a week at best so I was wondering if anybody on here who bought an iPad 2 tonight has tested the gestures.

What I mean by this is if they can still be enabled and also if you need a developer account to activate them?

Thanks for any information.

*I already have Xcode installed anyway so my only barrier to trying it myself is the lack of an iPad 2.

2. newdeal macrumors 68020

Yes they work no problem. I have Xcode 3 that I downloaded for free from the apple site. Just hook it up, start Xcode press the use this to develop button and then hit cancel a bunch of times and it works no problem. Takes a bit of getting used to but the gestures work really well

3. Davewithak macrumors regular

4. MacbookAlum1536 thread starter macrumors regular

MacbookAlum1536

Thanks that is awesome I can't wait until the 18th. Yea I've seen videos of the gestures and they seem to work so much better than the home button.

5. MacbookAlum1536 thread starter macrumors regular

MacbookAlum1536

Not that I'm aware of. Maybe If you find someone with a mac who will let you enable them. I'm sure once the iPad 2 is jailbroken then you will have options to enable it.

6. Boen macrumors member

Anyone in Salt Lake or Ogden UT area want to help me get gestures?

7. kevinkc macrumors member

8. jimmymendoza macrumors newbie

I've had this for 3 days now and love it! don't need the home button anymore!

9. nomik2 macrumors regular