iPad 2, Orange Delivery

Discussion in 'iPad' started by yourmn, Apr 1, 2011.

1. yourmn Contributor

yourmn

Has anyone had any luck getting one delivered from the Orange Website? Was promised a delivery on Wednesday, however no sign of anything - Despite the website saying that the order was being "Readied for Despatch" last Saturday!

2. atjames macrumors newbie

Have you received your iPad yet? ordered one on Sunday from Orange and paid for delivery for Wednesday but I have not had an email yet and my order is currently "Being Readied for Despatch" :confused:

3. yourmn thread starter Contributor

yourmn

nope - have phoned a number of times with no definitive date :(

4. atjames macrumors newbie

Thanks for the reply. I have a feeling that mine will not be coming tomorrow then. It's crazy as they let you choose a date and pay for it. Will they be shipping it to you once it is in stock?

5. atjames macrumors newbie

OMG mine has just gone to dispatched!

Sorry to hear that you have not got yours yet. Try @OrangeHelpers on twitter

6. yourmn thread starter Contributor

yourmn

Orange are useless - yeh they said im on the priority list as it's been on order since 25th.

Have managed to get a £20 credit on account off them tho as a gesture of good will :cool:

7. yourmn thread starter Contributor

yourmn

which one did you order? They may have stock of different models?

8. atjames macrumors newbie

16Gb Black

9. yourmn thread starter Contributor

yourmn

10. atjames macrumors newbie

Yeah, they are out of stock of white apparently. I do know that most retailers are expecting stock Friday so hopefully orange will get some white iPads.

Good luck.

11. Bradison macrumors regular

I didn't order through Orange - I went with 3. However much like you, I was able to select a date (this coming Friday was th eearliest) so I selected it and just waiting on a dispatch email now. Sigh...

Not hopeful of a delivery on Friday at all, on the site the nearest delivery time is the 25th :rolleyes: One can hope, though.

12. atjames macrumors newbie

If you can track your order on their site I would try that.

I never even received an email from Orange letting me know that they received my order! and I haven't received one yet saying it has been dispatched.

A lot of Apple resellers are getting iPads this Friday. A friend owns one and he told me he is expecting hundreds from Apple on Friday morning. Loads of 16GB's 32'GB's but not many 64GB's.

13. Bradison macrumors regular

I see, I was going to pop into the 3 store every day as each day they said "yes we should have some on tomorrows delivery" but you know, it never arrived. Last week every store expected stock to arrive on the Friday and again, nothing happened. I gave up and ordered online (only because it said it would be delivered on Friday). I would ring 3 but I know all of their call centre's are abroad, which isn't a problem but I won't resort to calling them just yet.