iPad 2 portfolio for business

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by Buddybaila, Mar 26, 2011.

1. Buddybaila macrumors newbie

All the cases available are cool, but not practical for business. I need something to replace my notepad portfolio. It needs to have pockets for business cards and assorted papers as well as my stylus and a pen. I also need it the iPad to be protected from the pen and stylus from scratching it. Anyone have any links?

2. Buddybaila thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks

Both option are good, I'm just waiting for something more... I appreciate your responses.

3. MikePA macrumors 68020

MikePA

Define 'more'.

4. mirrorbox macrumors newbie

Try the FrappeDesign folio. It provides great protection and can fit your notepad, business cards, pen, etc... . Should be what you're looking for.

5. holyindian macrumors 6502

I recieved my frappedesign folio case last week, to be honest while ordering i was anxious for the case to arrive, but once it got here from Thilan, all my aspirations came crashing down, i wrote about it here

http://forums.macrumors.com/showpost.php?p=12265306&postcount=466

6. Buddybaila thread starter macrumors newbie

More, defined......

I want to be able to have my pen, stylus, iPad 2, pocket for papers, pocket for businss cards & credit cards. It absolutely must have a way of protecting the face of the iPad from scratched by my pen, business cards, credit cards, etc.. Id like it to zip close as well.

7. v66jack macrumors 6502a

v66jack

Is this the sort of thing your after? http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/knomo-killkenny-cross-body-carry-bag-p28184.htm

[​IMG]

8. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

Right now, i think those are the only two cases that will do what your asking for. To protect the face of your iPad, you may want to look into putting a skin on it.

9. Karnivore macrumors 6502

Karnivore

10. Miles513 macrumors newbie

11. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

Sounds like you are looking for a purse...murse...briefcase. Going from meeting to meeting you have your wallet in your pocket. Then all you'd need is a pen and stylus holder. Get a book case and clip yourpenand stylus to the elastic. You can put your papers inside the boom or hold it with the case on the outside.

It isn't tht complicated. Just think of your iPad as your portfolio from back in the day.

Is this your first iPad? If so ease into it. Don't over think it.

12. aricher, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2011

aricher macrumors 68020

aricher

Brenthaven makes a nice understated bag for business folk:
    Brenthaven Prostyle Satchel

If you want a nice professional book style case I'd suggest Portenzo, Treegloo or Pad & Quill cases, they look like moleskins and in my experience go very well in business settings.