iPad 2 problems

Discussion in 'iPad' started by kenterainbow, Jun 19, 2011.

1. kenterainbow macrumors newbie

I have been having problems with my iPad crashing and/or apps not working properly. For example today I was not able to access the mail, contact, calander setting on my iPad (I tapped and tapped but the button would not work). I was unable to send an email with an attached file from the recorder HD program. I got my iPad 2 one week ago today and these have been some of my other problems over this past week. Safari froze with a white screen not the checkerboard that it usually crashes with. The mail program would not allow me to make changes to and send a saved draft and send it. And last but not least my apps periodical crash. I have done a soft reset and when I set up my iPad 2 I set it up as new in iTunes. Wondering if I should just return it before the 14 day period for an exchange of a new one or is this just normal.

2. Don Kosak macrumors 6502a

Don Kosak

Did you try powering it down completely and restarting? (Press and hold menu + power until the red "slide to powe off" slider appears. Slide it to shut down.)

If it still acts irratic after that, take it back for a replacement. What you described isn't normal.