Ipad 2 Replacement-Refurbished are in

Discussion in 'iPad' started by L2gbrian, Apr 19, 2011.

1. L2gbrian macrumors member

So got my second replacement today for the light bleeding and the replacement has bleeding I think the worst of them all, anyways they do have refurbished ones in stock now so just a heads up if you want a new one hurry and get them while you can the refurbished are out!!! They were trying to push me to get that and I insisted for a new one and what a pain in the A**.. Anyways lots of arguing I won got a new Ipad and also got a free leather smart cover (in black) would never buy it at $69.00 (rip off) but love it cause it was free works really good with the incipio feather case:D anyways just a heads up that they do have and are getting refurbished in for the light bleeding only so hurry and get your Ipads exchanged for a new one wrapped in the box as what I think everyone deserves that has a manufactures issue not a Refurbished

2. gtmac macrumors 6502a

If the light bleeding is fixed please send a refurb my way.

3. ani23 macrumors 6502

4. Macdude2010 macrumors 65816

Macdude2010

Does your new iPad have light bleed?

the refubs would be tested so i think i prefer those

5. L2gbrian thread starter macrumors member

Didn't know I was getting a grade teacher

6. jdminpdx macrumors 6502

It makes it difficult to read and personally when I see threads like this I stop reading.

7. L2gbrian thread starter macrumors member

Have a good day

8. ani23 macrumors 6502

You aren't. But you definitely need one. Maybe there's an app for that.

9. blackwind macrumors regular

Bet those technician test with full brightness on...

I have read somewhere were saying... To test the screen bleeds is not to turn the brightness up all the way and test it... Somehow to just around 80% of brightness... because 100% brightness ofcoz some lights are tended to show.

Again a refurb = imperfect

10. physicsguy13 macrumors 6502

physicsguy13

I got a replacement today and it was a brand new unit because they weren't able to get a replacement one. It still has bleeding but it is a little better than my first one and I am sticking with this one until I know that they have several units in stock without any issues.