Ipad 2 shields and apps

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by I WANT AN IPAD2, Apr 25, 2011.

1. I WANT AN IPAD2 macrumors newbie

I've read through a few posts and let me begin, I'm aware you guys aren't too happy with new people, and I've googled and youtubed, and looked through posts here.

but following this are questions I hope you guys can help me resolve.

I'm planning on buying the ipad2 once i have the money, and I was wondering what screen shields do? What's the best screen shield for it's price, and best case for it's price, I was really looking to the Otterbox.

If anyone knows any deals on items too that'd be great...

On to my next thing I'm looking for.

I'm looking for an application list that has fun games, just worth getting, news, videos, anything like netflix, cloud servers to access home computer, or anything else people here deem worthy.

Thank you for reading this post and I hope I get good replies, and I've done lots of independent research. again THANKS

2. patrickj macrumors regular

Screen protectors can do a few different things, depending on the type you get. Most of them do what the name implies - they provide quite effective protection against scratches and nicks to your iPad front and back screens. Some claim to reduce the amount of smudges and fingerprints you see on the screen, and some are anti-glare screens.

There are a number of good choices around for these. My current favorite is Ghost Armor.

As for application lists, look to the App Store itself for lists of featured apps, new & noteworthy apps, staff picks, collections of apps for XYZ purpose, featured games, and so on.