iPad 2 Stock in Columbus, Ohio (Haven't had any luck)

Discussion in 'iPad' started by smp4502004, Mar 23, 2011.

1. smp4502004 macrumors newbie

Hopefully someone on here can help me, but I've been looking around Columbus for a little while now, and haven't had any luck finding a Black 64GB WiFi iPad 2. I've been mainly looking around North Columbus, but if someone knows of anywhere that has any stock, let me know.

Thanks

2. cmoore49 macrumors regular

Had three at Target on Olentangy but they sold the last one as I walked up.

3. schein macrumors newbie

Just had my sister in law pick me up a 32gb black wifi from the reynoldsburg best buy about an hour ago. I don't know how much stock they have left though. Can't hurt to give them a call.

4. Cpalmer74 macrumors newbie

Morse

20 min ago morse best buy has 6 available.

5. osubrad04 macrumors newbie

I bought 2 16gb... One in the store and one online... I'm in the short north...

6. BoomJ macrumors newbie

I'm posting from that exact iPad I got at Easton Apple Store on Tuesday morning. I would just keep stopping by the Polaris or Apple Stores each morning. I work right by the one on Polaris so it wasn't too tough. Tuesday was a big inventory day for both stores, unfortunately Polaris didn't have what I want but I drove to Easton and they did.

7. smp4502004 thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks everyone for the comments and the help, I'm only looking for a 64GB Black WiFi, but almost had one this morning at Target. Talked to two different people, one tells me they have one in stock and they can't hold it, and another guy tells me that they were sold it within an hour of opening, so I don't know who to believe. Well if you guys see any anywhere, feel free to let me know.

Thanks