Ipad 2 to New Ipad owners have you got bored yet?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by gadget123, Mar 25, 2012.

1. gadget123 macrumors 68000

Anybody else got bored of there new Ipad yet going from the second gen to third?

New camera..great.

Retina already use to it now.

Don't notice any difference with A5X.

Cost me about £200 for the upgrade after selling my old one but it's really good but I admit it feels like a downgrade with a longer charge time and it being heavier. I feel the same about the 4S the battery sucks compared to the 4. :(

And don't need no posts like you knew it was a small update before buying but I'd have liked more apps in retina and Siri as at the moment it's got boring.

2. doboy macrumors 68000

Nope. I appreciate the display the more I use it. But then again, I mainly purchased the new one just for the display. At least you sold your old one, but I still have all three versions of the iPad. ;)

3. gadget123 thread starter macrumors 68000

How come you need three?

I know a guy who has them all hoping the first holds value in years to come. I wanted to keep the Ipad 2 but I'd have no real use for it as I had synced all my stuff onto the new one.

Only regret is getting a 16GB over a 32GB no room for things.

4. doboy macrumors 68000

When I had the iPad 2, my wife used the iPad 1. Now I'm in the process of giving 2 to my wife and 1 to my sis. I certainly don't need all 3. :p

5. iapplelove macrumors 68040

iapplelove

Not bored at all

And I used my iPad 2 a few hours a day..I think I use this a bit more

6. mpaquette macrumors regular

7. mikepas macrumors member

I'm using the new iPad more than I did my old iPad 2. The new display is easier on my eyes and I don't suffer eye fatigue anywhere near what I used to. I primarily us the iPad for book reading, light web surfing, and keeping up with my social networks so being able to use it longer thanks to that less fatigue thing makes it worth it to me.

8. big samm macrumors 65816

Anyone who got bored with the iPad 1 or 2 will be bored with the iPad 3 simple as that!
    I mean it's the same iPad with the same apps, only better processor, better screen , etc.
    I know I'm not bored with both the 1 and the 3, the experience is just getting better and better with each gen.