iPad 2 WIFI and iPhone 3GS unable to pair via bluetooth

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by yishiang, Jun 5, 2011.

1. yishiang macrumors member

I just bought my iPad 2 WIFI less than a week ago and has been able to use my 3GS 3G connection with the iPad 2 via Bluetooth. Today however, the bluetooth just dosent seem to work.
    I have already tried removing and repairing them, but I got an error message "Pairing Unsuccessful" I even tried to switch both of them off and back on and also reset the network settings with no avail.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone knows whats wrong here?
    Also, on the iPhone, now it list the iPad as "iPhone (Please Report)" :confused::confused:

2. Flyingroti macrumors newbie

Same problem

I'm having the exact same problem! I have a jb iPhone 3G and a jail broken iPad 2. They refuse to pair. I can pair them with other devices just not with each other. This is a problem because I want to use mywi on demand but they won't connect to one another. Anyone have an answer to this??

3. whyrichard macrumors 68000

I had the same problem, but was able to use miwi on demand anyways. Miwi seemed to do it's own pairing process, go into miwi and click on setup on demand.

R