Ipad 2's in Maryland/DC

Discussion in 'iPad' started by applemike68, Mar 18, 2011.

1. applemike68 macrumors regular

:apple:Hi all,

Anyone having any luck in MD? I've gone a few times to the apple stores in the morning but no luck, they have sold out each time within minutes. I keep calling around and they seem to have stock each evening but not sure how early I should arrive. I guess, it will start again on Monday. I might just sleep in the parking lot...:)

Oh well, looking for a Black 32 GB WIFI

2. EvilC5 macrumors 6502a

I got mine at arundel mills be st buy the 11th. But I waited for 2 hours. Going to apple store in Annapolis in the morning. If see anything, I will pm.

3. MykullMyerz macrumors 6502

MykullMyerz

Have you tried the Apple Store in Bethesda Row? I'm planning to try them tomorrow morning.

4. Gav$ter macrumors newbie

I got my 64GB wifi Black iPad 2 this week from Bethesda Row, and then I bought a 2nd iPad for my wife from the Georgetown Store by being there at 9am when the doors opened.

5. applemike68 thread starter macrumors regular

6. h1r0ll3r macrumors 68040

h1r0ll3r

Forget going to Target(s). Went to the Rockville/Wheaton/Gaithersburg ones with no luck. All BestBuy's I went to were all sold out within minutes. The guys at the Rockville store told me they got 8 of them :confused: 8.

I got a reserve at MicroCenter in Rockville (comes with a $50 gift certificate) but still haven't gotten my notification that it's in store.

Going to Tysons Apple Store tomorrow to see if they have any left.....doubt it though.

7. shaft103 macrumors newbie

I got mine 64gb White WIFI at the Gaithersburg Target this morning. All it took was hitting up the inventory tracker links and getting there at 7:15 this morning and I was golden.

8. applemike68 thread starter macrumors regular

I've been using the target inventory tracker almost 20 times a day and not one target in MD seems to have anything....Always sold out...:mad:

9. MykullMyerz macrumors 6502

MykullMyerz

Awesome! You've given me a bit of hope. I want the White 64 gig Wi-Fi + 3G. Hopefully with Verizon but if they just have AT&T, I'll take it.

10. MykullMyerz macrumors 6502

MykullMyerz

Yep, same here. I'ma check again first thing this morning; like around 4 or 5 and if anything shows up, I'ma hop in the car and make sure I'm there before the store opens.

11. bbradley044 macrumors newbie

anyone have any idea if any apple stores know if they are getting any ipads tomorrow morning?

12. hcho3 macrumors 68030

iPad is sold out everywhere. There is no point of looking for one in the middle of the day. Your best shot is at the apple store. Try them every morning to see if they have it. No one will ever release ever information about whether they will have iPad in stock because they have tight supplies.

Since it's Saturday tomorrow, yes. I expect iPads to be available at the apple store tomorrow. However, since it's saturday, I also expect lines to be long at the apple store.

I gave up and ordered online. I have a job and I cannot keep calling apple store or cannot stand in line for 2-4 hours every single day.

13. marine0816 macrumors 6502a

marine0816

I checked the target inventory thanks to this forum and scooped up one black and one whir wifi from the Bowie location on wednsday. I checked today and they had limited supply at the largo target.. I think target and early mornings at apple store is the best hope for our region.

14. Dorkington macrumors 6502a

Keep the info flowing guys, its good to hear. :)

15. DetroitDrillSGT macrumors newbie

DetroitDrillSGT

Bel Air and Abingdon Target

For the last two days they have been in stock, not all selections but...

32G Black and white Wifi - at least 3

64 Black wifi - one

Seems like the stock was shifting from one store to the other every other day.

Should be back at the Bel Air store tomorrow.

Good luck!!!! I am resisting the urge, Ill wait for the iPad 3.

16. hcho3 macrumors 68030

I will wait for iPad 4. In fact, I will buy next version of what you are buying.

17. Dorkington macrumors 6502a

18. DiamondMac macrumors 68040

DiamondMac

BestBuy on Wash. Ave had a few iPad 2's today

Target also had 2 stores with Wifi-Only iPad's but I forgot the location of it

Look online at the inventory lists as BestBuy seems to have a few show up every day at different stores

19. BlondeLocks macrumors member

a friend got one at Annapolis Mall - they were handing out tickets Friday morning - only 15 though. she got the 64G - 3G Verizon. Had to be line at 3:00 a.m. though :eek:

20. Dorkington macrumors 6502a

Jesus! lol

21. applemike68 thread starter macrumors regular

I got mine this morning at the Columbia Mall. I was able to get the black 32gb wifi. I arrived at 7:20 am and was number 13. They handed out 43 tickets and their was probably 50 in line. Thank goodness it is finally over.

Good luck everyone

22. Kmtoth macrumors newbie

Annapolis apple store

Im at the apple store in Annapolis. Got here at about 7:15, they have a full stock. They started handing out tickets at 7:30 and must have handed out 100+ and she still had some to spare.