iPad 2's in stock around the Atlanta area?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by infamousjax, Apr 17, 2011.

1. infamousjax macrumors newbie

I've called nearly every Target, Wal-mart, Bestbuy, and even some Radioshacks around the Atlanta area with absolutely zero luck. Everyone is sold out, and no one seems to be taking reservations.

Has anyone had any luck in this area? I've got an online order with the apple store, but you know how that goes.

This will be my first Apple product ever and I'm jonesin'

:)

2. deeddawg macrumors 603

www.ipad2locator.com

See the Target thread.

Also a general Retail thread including info on how to look up Best Buy and Walmart stock.

Watch Microcenter.com as well; stock listing on the web if you've set to the Marietta or Duluth stores tends to be decent.

Don't waste time calling. The people on the phone get so many calls they don't bother checking. You have to physically go to the store and talk to someone.

3. infamousjax thread starter macrumors newbie

Thanks for responding --

As for Microcenter, it says the one I specifically want is available. However, since it's past their operational hours I can't reserve it. I suppose I need to come back when the hours are right and do the 18-minute in-store pickup reservation. Is it guaranteed?

:)

4. Julien macrumors G3

Julien

Why not try one of the Apple stores? They get shipments about every day (be there at opening) and going to one as a first timer is an experience in it's self.

5. krnboy503 macrumors regular

Again...and AGAIN...do we need hundreds of "iPad 2 stock questions" in this forum? Use the SEARCH on top right OR google it. If you want one, GO TO THE STORE EARLY BEFORE THEY OPEN. Don't call, they are pissed off with "do you have iPad 2?" questions.

6. infamousjax thread starter macrumors newbie

Just got off the phone with the apple store and they said be there at 5AM. I'm off for the next couple days so what the hell? I'll give it a shot.

Thanks.

7. MrMac'n'Cheese macrumors 6502a

MrMac'n'Cheese

NeNe Leakes!?!??

I'd say your bases are covered, keep the online order, but keep searching WM,TRGT,APPL,BB ETC, if you find one cancel the online.

If the online ships, you are set either way:)

8. CH34P3T macrumors regular