Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NttDocomo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
Hi I just bought my iPad and jailbreak it immediately once I opened it (luckily it is still in 3.2.1). Now I just want to restore it back to factory 3.2.1 with the fireware I downloaded (3.2.1) but when iTunes verifies the restore, it gives an error 1394.

My iPad is still in 3.2.1 and it is still jailbroken, just that when I restore it to 3.2.1 it gives that error. I am going to save my SHSH now to allow me to roll back if I accidentally upgrade to 3.2.2 but at the mean time I wonder is there anything I can do to get over this error? It seems strange that I am still on 3.2.1 but iTunes doesn't allow me to store to the same version. Can it be the version of iTunes I am using? (9.2.1.5)

Thank you in advance for any help!

dZp

macrumors 6502a
Mar 29, 2006
It's too late now to save your device's SHSH for firmware 3.2.1 as Apple stopped signing hit earlier today. Therefore you can't restore 3.2.1 onto your device.

NttDocomo

macrumors member
Original poster
Jul 8, 2010
so is there anyway I can still do a clean restore

I have downloaded different things from Cydia and I notice the performance and battery usage has gone down so just want to wipe out everything to start it cleanly.

Thanks very much for your help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.