iPad 3 and traveling experience

Henry Li

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 24, 2009
Hi, all. Recently I have been traveling around with my friends, and I have taken lots of beautiful photos with my camera. During my journey, I had only my iPad 3 with me, and I usually imported all photos to it. Viewing photos on the new iPad is really cool. It even showed the tiny rain drop on the retina display. It's amazing. Also, I edited the photos with iPhoto on my iPad, and uploaded them to Facebook. There is no need of a notebook at all!:)

Tzuten

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2011
I agree. Although I'm sure many will disagree. iPhoto is completely fine for a basic photo editing app, entirely suitable to make small edits for photo sharing. I have read about way to many folks complain about this combo. You'd think they were taking photos for the next issue of National Geographic.

iPusch

macrumors 6502
May 30, 2012
Manhattan, New York
I have been in London and its quiet worse that I only have a 32Gig version, never really was a fan of store pictures or take pictures with my iPad but I turned my decision into a pic freak with nearly 15GB of photo storage :( I am not happy at all...Some pics I uploaded with shared Photo Stream (iOS 6) but I think that also stores the picture on the device itselfs doesn't it?

Menel

macrumors 603
Aug 4, 2011
I agree. Although I'm sure many will disagree. iPhoto is completely fine for a basic photo editing app, entirely suitable to make small edits for photo sharing. I have read about way to many folks complain about this combo. You'd think they were taking photos for the next issue of National Geographic.
While I don't have iPhoto... Between Snapseed and Photogene. I find I have little need for further tools.