Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Apple.of.my.I

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
Texas
Hey guys, just wanted to ask if anyone knows of any apps for the ipad 3 that i can use for live situations. What i would like to do is put all the songs that i know on the ipad so i don't have to carry around a binder all the time. It would be nice if the app can create song list and i can just swipe to switch to the next song. The format for the songs are just lyrics and the chords. Any suggestions? Thanks guys.

jpow112

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2007
I'd recommend ForScore-

organises and annotates manuscripts well, the main PDF graphics engine is retina - and clarity is excellent. the App graphics are not yet retina, but that doesn't affect the usefullness of the app.

gummycat

macrumors newbie
May 13, 2011
OnSong

I use OnSong and find it to be excellent. I use this for both practice and live with my church's worship team. The app is pretty feature rich but still handles the basic case of lyrics and chords very well. The developer has some nice features planned as well... Check out his GetSatisfaction community site.

Good luck!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.