IPad 3 camp out

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by Now2407, Feb 7, 2012.

1. Now2407, Feb 7, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2012

Now2407 macrumors newbie

UPDATE​

I have decided that instead of camping out at best buy I will camp out at the apple store palo alto. I am camping out with my three other friends and their dad. I am saving right now and will hope fully save enough money before the iPad 3 comes out on march 7th.

stay updated here!

stay tuned for more coverage on the iPad 3!

catch you guys later...

-Now2407

2. falcora macrumors 6502

I've camped out for the iPhone 3GS and the iPhone 4S, and i'm planning on camping out for the iPad 3. It's a way fun experience. It's a way fun experience, and you get to geek out with the same groups of people. Its also fun to see people come together to solve life's first world problems. Such as where are we gonna get our electricity and wifi? We ended up stringing a 50 ft extension cable from a street light and splitting it with 6 power strips. A few people had wireless personal hotspots with unlimited plans, that we would share. One year someone even brought a projector and we watched movies on the wall of the mall.

3. Bchagey macrumors 6502

this is the coolest **** I've ever heard. I've never been to a camp out for a product launch, but i want to for the iPad 3. only thing I'm worried about is how to keep my beer cold!! party!!

4. taskmanager macrumors regular

Nice! I plan on bringing this lil battery powered pa I have. It has a docking station so we can have some music. Ill be in Utah though, so have fun at yours. I miss the bay

5. LeakedDave macrumors regular

How's the line? Heading to the palo alto store soon. Hope I can get one lol. Should I get there now or would waiting til like 5 be ok? Yea im in palo alto :p