iPad 3 Coming Soon ?

Discussion in 'iPad Launch Meetups' started by jasper2012, Feb 6, 2012.

1. jasper2012 macrumors newbie

I just seen an news that iPad 3 may be coming as soon as March,was that ture news?

2. seong macrumors 65816

seong

Apple regulary has yearly cycle (90% of the time) for all iOS devices, meaning that they will either update the device, lower the price, or sometimes both.

So, yes, March is an obvious answer.

Just for your information, no one here can provide you with any kind of legit release date/iPad 3 (or iPad 2S) specs. Although I know some people are anxious to hear some rumors, the best thing for now is to wait patiently, and see if Macrumors post any leaks/photos (I pretty much rely on Macrumors for "close to legit" rumors)

3. deeddawg macrumors 604

It's not like there's a "Buyer's Guide" link at the top of this page or anything...

4. Now2407 macrumors newbie

RE: iPad 3 Coming Soon ?

Originally Posted by jasper2012
    I just seen an news that iPad 3 may be coming as soon as March,was that ture news?
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    i am pretty sure it will be released in march around the 11th and announced sometime on the first or the second of march.

apple usually does that kind of thing were they release devices such as the :apple:IPad, :apple:IPhone, and the :apple:IPod touch. they release them in the same month year after year.

I have no idea why but I guess that they want to keep apple going so they keep releasing them almost exactly 1 year apart.

even CBS TECH RADAR NEWS has a story of when the :apple:ipad 3 will launch.

even then I hope it will release in march. and I hope it's correct! :confused:

hope I was helpful!