iPad 3 FedEx Shipping ???

Discussion in 'iPad' started by MS2083, Mar 13, 2012.

1. MS2083 macrumors regular

I just recieved my shipping confirmation from FedEx yesterday and was just curious, is FedEx really going to deliver all those iPads by 3pm this Friday ???

it says Standard Overnight Deliver on the Notice, so would they possibly deliver it to me earlier in the day like in the morning maybe or a day earlier ?

Attached Files:

2. Q Bert macrumors regular

Q Bert

Those are just estimates. There is no way all FedEx deliveries occur by 3pm. They may deliver it earlier in the day or after 3pm depending on their routes and inventory. Remember, they have other deliveries that day other than the iPad.

3. ronaldcastillo macrumors 6502a

You'll most likely get it on Friday the 16th. FedEx won't probably ship all the iPads out till Thursday night thats why it has overnight service.

4. bobsentell macrumors 6502a

bobsentell

In my area FedEx drives by twice, in the morning and again in the afternoon. Most of my "overnight" deliveries have come on the first truck while most of my standard deliveries have come on the second truck.

But again, that's just my area.

5. eddieb3 macrumors newbie

Would that maybe explain why mine doesn't show "Out for delivery" as the status yet even though it says it will be delivered by 3 PM today? Last status had it arrive at the local FedEx facility at 7:05 am this morning.

----------

OK. It JUST updated the status to "out for delivery". The time was 7:21 am. Guess the system updated the status a little late. I feel better now!

6. bobsentell macrumors 6502a

bobsentell

FedEx has been hit with an unofficial DOS attack by all of us today. IT is most likely playing havoc with their database software. I'm sure somewhere on their site is a disclaimer that says what is on the website is not neccessarily the actual status.