Ipad 3 for iphone 5

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Sdahe, Oct 28, 2012.

1. Sdahe macrumors 68000

Sdahe

Hello guys,

I have a new iPad 3 and I'm thinking about changing it for an iPhone 5. The iPad 3 it's new and it's in its box and never been used. Do you think it would be a good deal to change it for an iPhone 5?

Thanks

2. irDigital0l Guest

3. Sdahe thread starter macrumors 68000

Sdahe

4. F123D macrumors 68040

F123D

Do you have a use for the ipad? I'd personally keep both than only having an iPhone 5.

5. Sdahe thread starter macrumors 68000

Sdahe

Yes... Thats one of the reasons I dont want to change the ipad for the iphone 5. I can have both and still have something useful when visiting my clients.

6. pommie82 macrumors 6502

If you aren't using the iPad then its not worth keeping at all really because its just dead money gathering dust on the side doing nothing you might well get the money for it and get something else or the new iPhone 5
    You have to ask yourself am i going to use the iPad if you aren't then its not worth keeping at all really.If you use the iPhone a lot more then you would use the iPad the maybe buying the iPhone would be a better option for you depends what you use.
    I have both iPad and iPhone and i use both everyday for several things so i get my use out of both device because they are using both daily but if i wasn't then i would consider selling the device which i'am not using at all there no point keeping something if it stuck in a draw doing nothing and losing money on it.

hope that it helps

7. Sdahe thread starter macrumors 68000

Sdahe

Thanks for the comment

I also use both things a lot... The ipad is my main tool when visiting my clients and my iphone to keep in touch. Both are very useful gadgets