iPad 3/new iPad Accessories -> Hard Cases

Discussion in 'iPad' started by tsivah, Mar 11, 2012.

1. tsivah macrumors newbie

Does anyone know of any retailers that have clear, snap-on backs for the new iPad. I just purchased a Smart Cover and would like to have something that protects the back, too.

Any help would be much appreciated :)

2. ZBoater macrumors G3

ZBoater

Check out Marware micro shell for the new iPad.

3. Geekulous macrumors member

Check out SwitchEasy's CoverBuddy, they have a great track record, make great cases and the cases always come with lots of extras. I spoke with them yesterday and they are releasing a version of the CoverBuddy along with other cases for the new iPad tomorrow so keep an eye out. http://www.switcheasy.com/store_cat.php?cat=iPad

4. mofunk macrumors 68000

mofunk

Staples in store has the XtremeMac hard covers.

Tucano makes a nice back cover too.

5. tsivah thread starter macrumors newbie

6. lc8 macrumors newbie

Incipio has their new iPad line up out already.

7. caughtinfire macrumors member

caughtinfire

Belkin has new cases but they're still listed as coming soon on their site and Amazon. I preordered one of the snap shield secure ones and hope they come out soon. I like the idea of a thin case that covers even the bottom that also has a magnet to keep the smart cover folded back. We'll see if it lives up to my expectations.

8. AlexW52 macrumors newbie

iMainGo XP

I use the smart cover and the iMainGo XP (http://amzn.to/iMainGoXP) as my main cases. Smart cover for when I'm home and iMainGo XP for when I'm traveling and need more durability. I got hooked up with the iMainGo XP through work and have been addicted ever since. It's a case, stand and portable speakers. When I travel, I use it to watch movies and tv shows and the sound is awesome.