iPad 3 Pricing?

Discussion in 'iPad' started by officetally, Jan 19, 2012.

1. officetally macrumors newbie

Any sources out there on what the pricing is going to be like for the iPad 3?

2. Scarpad macrumors 68000

Scarpad

No, not till announcement but I would be very surprised if they strayed from what they are now.

3. ChristianJapan macrumors 68040

ChristianJapan

I heard there will be different model with different prices ... Does it help ??

(sorry, I couldn't resists :rolleyes:)

On a more serious thought: expect at least the same price level; maybe a bit higher due to retina

4. psonice macrumors 6502a

Most likely it'll be the same as the iPhone: the iPad 3 costs the same as the iPad 2, and the iPad 2 is available at $100 less or something (perhaps with a cut to 8GB?). People looking for an iPad buy the 3, people looking to save money or just buy a cheap tablet buy the 2.

Maybe we'll see a jump in capacity too, with the 3 going to 32/64/128GB and the 2 staying at 16.

This is just an educated guess of course, nobody really knows outside of a select few at apple. We'll hear in a month or two.

5. Gix1k macrumors 68030

Gix1k

Sure the prices will stay the same. The iPad 1 will vanish. The iPad 2 will get a price cut and the iPad 3 will hold current prices.

Gotta say, i'm pretty bummed I got my iPad 2 on launch day and already a new one is coming out so soon....that I must get...lol