iPad 3 screen protector

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by DaQuickPG, Mar 6, 2012.

1. DaQuickPG macrumors member

Screen protectors for the iPad 3 should fit the ones that are already out for the iPad 2 right? It makes sense, since the screen is the same ,unless I am missing something.

2. DaGrandMastah macrumors 6502a

Possibly but the camera cutout may need to be bigger if they change that up when they upgrade the camera.

3. DaQuickPG thread starter macrumors member

ok thanks, good point, I thought I would stock up on them on ebay so I have them when i get the ipad. I usually go through 5 of them until it's perfect.

4. LostAggie macrumors 6502

5. taskmanager macrumors regular

Yes they are the same. I already order mine from xoskins

6. PhoenixMac macrumors 65816

7. boshii macrumors 68040

boshii

8. bluebirds macrumors member

MediaDevil have said they are 99% sure that protectors for the 2 will fit the 3.

They replied to my email stating that if they don't they will issue a full refund if I purchased anything before the 16th.

http://mediadevil.com/

9. orlandocano macrumors regular

It was almost IMPOSSIBLE to get this on without a single speck of dust in the iPhone. Unfortunately, you only get one shot to get this on. No way to pick it up and use the tape method to remove trapped dust. I can't see myself spending around $50 for a screen protector that will almost certainly have specks of dust and imperfections on it.. Although I will admit I am tempted. The phone version was extremely finger print resistant and felt great to the touch. Basically transparent except for the specks of dust that remained between the glas.t and the iPhone screen.