iPad 3 Unboxing Video HD

redsoxfan320

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 4, 2011
So I got my iPad 3 from walmart, at least at my local WalMart it was very quiet. I got there around 10 and waited till 12, when they began selling them, I was third in line, which was sweet. The line was so short that many people, bought their iPad and then hopped back in line, to get another one to sell.

I finally got my video recorded, converted and uploaded as fast as I could. This is the first time I did an unboxing video, so if you have any comments please let me know. I hope you enjoy and I hope this is useful for those people still deciding whether or not to get the iPad. Or maybe you just want to see a video of the unboxing and the first boot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZodZt16ct7U

Thanks

Adidas Addict

macrumors 65816
Sep 9, 2008
England
What's wrong with an ad? I spent like 1.5 hours putting together some work. When you work, don't you get paid lol... I'm just messing around

----------

Thank you.. I appreciate that
Your welcome, as a side note, isn't it about time Apple included a longer charging cable for the iPad? Especially now it takes twice as long to charge with the 3rd gen.

redsoxfan320

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 4, 2011
Your welcome, as a side note, isn't it about time Apple included a longer charging cable for the iPad? Especially now it takes twice as long to charge with the 3rd gen.
Haha, the cable should also be twice as long :) . To be honest, I did notice that the iPad took quite a bit of time for it to hit 100%, but in the long run I think it will be a good thing. Seems like even though it takes longer, the battery will be stronger.

----------

Good job! But now we know your wifi password ;) now where's your address? haha
Thank you. That's actually funny because I have done some videos in the past where I would try to cover up my lock pin and unless the person knows me, there is no point at all, because as you asked, they don't know my address... I felt like a little bit of a fool after doing that, so now I just let it go. The only thing I make sure to cover is my iTunes password :D .

newyorksole

macrumors 68040
Apr 2, 2008
New York.
So I got my iPad 3 from walmart, at least at my local WalMart it was very quiet. I got there around 10 and waited till 12, when they began selling them, I was third in line, which was sweet. The line was so short that many people, bought their iPad and then hopped back in line, to get another one to sell.

I finally got my video recorded, converted and uploaded as fast as I could. This is the first time I did an unboxing video, so if you have any comments please let me know. I hope you enjoy and I hope this is useful for those people still deciding whether or not to get the iPad. Or maybe you just want to see a video of the unboxing and the first boot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZodZt16ct7U

Thanks
Being the HUGE Kanye fan that I am I was thrilled to hear HAM in the beginning of the video!

Drag'nGT

macrumors 68000
Sep 20, 2008
You didn't use the tab to pull it outta the box but I'm nit picking. ;). How can you really spice up an unboxing of an iPad, cable and power brick. lol. Enjoy your new toy bro!

redsoxfan320

macrumors member
Original poster
Aug 4, 2011
You didn't use the tab to pull it outta the box but I'm nit picking. ;). How can you really spice up an unboxing of an iPad, cable and power brick. lol. Enjoy your new toy bro!
Lol your right and yeah I forgot they had the convenient thing. I only had one shot to actually unbox it. I feel like I did pretty good for it being my first time.