iPad 3 Unboxing Video HD

Discussion in 'iPad' started by redsoxfan320, Mar 16, 2012.

1. redsoxfan320 macrumors member

So I got my iPad 3 from walmart, at least at my local WalMart it was very quiet. I got there around 10 and waited till 12, when they began selling them, I was third in line, which was sweet. The line was so short that many people, bought their iPad and then hopped back in line, to get another one to sell.

I finally got my video recorded, converted and uploaded as fast as I could. This is the first time I did an unboxing video, so if you have any comments please let me know. I hope you enjoy and I hope this is useful for those people still deciding whether or not to get the iPad. Or maybe you just want to see a video of the unboxing and the first boot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZodZt16ct7U

Thanks

2. sal macrumors 6502

3. Adidas Addict macrumors 65816

Adidas Addict

4. redsoxfan320 thread starter macrumors member

What's wrong with an ad? I spent like 1.5 hours putting together some work. When you work, don't you get paid lol... I'm just messing around

----------

Thank you.. I appreciate that

5. Adidas Addict macrumors 65816

Adidas Addict

Your welcome, as a side note, isn't it about time Apple included a longer charging cable for the iPad? Especially now it takes twice as long to charge with the 3rd gen.

6. Yumunum macrumors 65816

Yumunum

Good job! But now we know your wifi password ;) now where's your address? haha

7. redsoxfan320 thread starter macrumors member

Haha, the cable should also be twice as long :) . To be honest, I did notice that the iPad took quite a bit of time for it to hit 100%, but in the long run I think it will be a good thing. Seems like even though it takes longer, the battery will be stronger.

----------

Thank you. That's actually funny because I have done some videos in the past where I would try to cover up my lock pin and unless the person knows me, there is no point at all, because as you asked, they don't know my address... I felt like a little bit of a fool after doing that, so now I just let it go. The only thing I make sure to cover is my iTunes password :D .

8. newyorksole macrumors 68030

Being the HUGE Kanye fan that I am I was thrilled to hear HAM in the beginning of the video!

9. redsoxfan320 thread starter macrumors member

Glad you enjoyed

10. Drag'nGT macrumors 68000

Drag'nGT

You didn't use the tab to pull it outta the box but I'm nit picking. ;). How can you really spice up an unboxing of an iPad, cable and power brick. lol. Enjoy your new toy bro!

11. redsoxfan320 thread starter macrumors member

Lol your right and yeah I forgot they had the convenient thing. I only had one shot to actually unbox it. I feel like I did pretty good for it being my first time.