iPad 3 yellow Pixels Etc etc..

Discussion in 'iPad' started by Kralledr, May 18, 2012.

1. Kralledr macrumors member

Hello

My iPad 3 2 weeks Old have 3 dead Pixels and the yellow Screen is also Not so Nice and dont Talk about blacklightbleeding ...

So if i send it to Apple i will get a refubished Unit i know this , but how many % i can be Sure i will Not get a more Bad Unit back? And it there a Limit to change it before i can ASK a Brand New Unit? I remember my iPad 2 i got 6 yes six replacments refubished and nö One was fixed(Black light Bleeding)

Thanks

2. GoCubsGo macrumors Nehalem

GoCubsGo

You can never be sure. Best you can do is hope.

3. ancelrick macrumors member

ancelrick

If you had 6 replacements and still were not satisfied, i would guess there is 0% chance of complete satisfaction this time as well.

4. Kralledr thread starter macrumors member

maybe i am just a idiot?

i mean i send this ****ing expensive hardware to apple to fix only one error but i get the same error back?

come on dude... is like i bring my car to fix something and get it unfixed back ...

edit

oh and i forget my ipad show always not charging even if it charge the bAttery but always not charging o the top right corner :)

5. TheWheelMan macrumors 6502a

TheWheelMan

What are you using to charge it? It's not going to charge plugged into the computer because of the larger battery.

6. rkahl macrumors 65816

What a great question! I hope you find your solution on the 1st page here (why bother search? right?).

7. ancelrick macrumors member

ancelrick

easy killer... nobody called you an idiot.

I mean to say you just can't keep repeating the same actions and expect the outcome to be different, that's all.

8. Hoggles macrumors regular

Hoggles

Kralledr....

If what you're saying is accurate...you must understand that you are in a very small minority of people that simply must have some seriously bad luck with iPads.

Keep in mind this is not the norm...not at all.

My one and only iPad3 is as perfect as it could be. As are the vast majority of the 10's of millions of iPads & iPad3's around the world.

It's good to remember the old adage....

Fool me once, shame on you...Fool me twice, shame on me.

Any reasonable person who has had that many faulty products in a row, needs to seriously consider why they want that product so bad and maybe having an iPad just isn't in the cards for you. Maybe it's time to switch to another tablet manufacturer.

Good luck

9. Ipadfever macrumors 6502a

Ipadfever

I am in the minority too I guess , but to be quite honest if I didn't have bad luck I wouldn't have any luck at all.

10. Hoggles macrumors regular

Hoggles

:D hehe... I hear ya :)

Fever...if you're having as many issues as the OP...you are for sure in the minority.

I have no doubt the sky is falling for lots of people...but for most of us...the sky is still where it's supposed to be. :rolleyes:

I simply try to remind people who think that all these problems (yellow tint, bleeding, wavy scrolling etc etc) are happening on every iPad.... That it is simply not the case...not by a long shot.

11. Ipadfever macrumors 6502a

Ipadfever

True it isn't every iPad but a lot don't notice some of the things unless they are very obvious, nothing in this world is perfect but very acceptable.

The iPad is definitely one superb device and not many can argue that. :)

12. Kralledr thread starter macrumors member

just to be sure i got it :

a refubished ipad is a ipad that someone returned for ex bad screen or pixels , so i will maybe get it ? where is the point that apple resend a returned ipad o_O ? so lets say mr a. send it back to apple for whatever reason then apple clean it etc snd send it to mr b. ....

so this is what i am confised

13. EarlZ macrumors regular

Because everyone has different standards, Apple is assuming that others can tolerate some defects better than the rest, this being said the vast majority rarely cares of a quality screen.. probably less than 0.01% of the users do.

14. Kralledr thread starter macrumors member

this Is not the point dude..

what i mean is really easy a returned ipad will be in the return/replace cycle all the time ....

the bill is easy lets say the MOST costumer return the ipad for a bad screen (dead pixel light bleeding) so this mean i will get it and return it and the next guy who returned his ipad for similar errors ,will maybe get mine as refubished (so the same error) .. you got what i mean?!

this is what i not understand apple get a pixel error ipad back but send it out agai to a dofferent costumer ... where is the point then ?! ...

sorry for my faults in englisch i am thai !

15. Defender2010 macrumors 68030

Defender2010

Why don't you just google "refurbished iPads" ??? A refurb is not just someone else's return just put in a box and resold/replacement at Genuis Bar....the iPad goes through a process..and I can't be bothered explaining this as there are many other threads about refurbs...just search!

16. Kralledr thread starter macrumors member

lol....

so tell me what is exactly checked?! ...

show me someone that got a ****ing unit back witouth bleeding or dead pixels ... argh come one .. so you try to tell me a bad pixel ipad will not go to the refibished cycle??

17. Ipadfever macrumors 6502a

Ipadfever

They usually change the screen and back aluminum covering when they are refurbished especially if a customer returned it due to a faulty screen and anything else that's a problem with it, it's replaced with either a new part and/or one from another iPad that works perfectly fine.

18. Kralledr thread starter macrumors member

when i look in the online shop from apple they say only the battery and the outer shell is new

19. Defender2010 macrumors 68030

Defender2010

If you are gonna curse at other users **** off!

20. Kralledr thread starter macrumors member

sorry i dont whan inusult any user here it is a mistake .. i told you i am not english

i just asked why apple put lets say a pixel faulty ipad to the refubished store/ or replacment cycle