iPad 3rd Generation Case Recommendations?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by bob616, Mar 30, 2012.

1. bob616 macrumors 6502

Any case recommendations for the iPad 3rd generation? I am looking for a case that uses the magnetic cover on the front and has a back covering. A friend of mine gave me an iPad 2 case that has both of those; however it is a really tight fit on the new iPad and the magnetic front is really weak and comes off easily.

Thanks in advance!

2. MrXiro macrumors 68040

MrXiro

No all-in-one cases exist yet, I don't think... please correct me if I'm wrong.

I got a leather smart cover and the Speck Smart Shell 2 fits perfectly on the 3rd gen. It also has a magnet in the back so it holds your cover back when you have it flipped around... coming from a Khomo case for my iPad 2 and InCase Magazine Case for my first iPad, this is the best solution I've ever had!

3. SYale macrumors member

If you don't mind waiting possibly 1-2 weeks, apparently Speck should be coming out with cases, my favorite being the Pixel HD. Personally, I'm getting a Smart Cover and Incipio Smart Feather combination. Looks to be thin enough, and I'll get a sleeve as well so I can store it in my backpack.

4. SamR123 macrumors member

SamR123

5. Thomasss95 macrumors regular

Thomasss95

6. laurenr macrumors 6502a

7. bob616 thread starter macrumors 6502

Does anyone know when they will ship? It has said pre order on their site for a while now

8. laurenr macrumors 6502a

I've already received my black JoyFactory case and love it:) See my pics in the SmartSuit 3 thread. Look for the discount coupon there as well:

http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=1349417&page=4

There are other models and colors available on their site. .