Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sothos

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 4, 2009
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

Hi, I have an iPad jailbroken on iOS 4.2.1 using greenpois0n.

I have installed some jailbreak apps and am wondering if they could cause the problem I currently have. When I reboot my iPad it functions like an iphone; the swipe to unlock goes from edge to edge, the dock is limited to four icons, and the icons are smaller. Not only that, apps open in phone mode before shifting back into iPad mode. However, a repspring usually fixes the problem?

Anyone know a solution or having the same problem? Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you!

Sothos

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 4, 2009
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (iPad; U; CPU OS 4_2_1 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8C148 Safari/6533.18.5)

I have RetinaPad and SBSetting which I suspect may have something to do with this.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.