Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bili.d.kid

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 2, 2013
i open my friend wall, and want to save the photo on it. i touch and hold the photo, pop up come out and i touch save image. then i open photos app, open camera roll and nothing there,..what? do i miss something to check on setting app, or what? i have check everything, and nothing happen. my ipad 3 had anything problem like this, it still running os 5. is this because of the os.please give me suggestion, solution if any of you had this same problem and solved it.thanks

bili.d.kid

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 2, 2013
I did all from the facebook app.use to be no problem on my os 5 ipad 3. Update : my wife itouch 5 (os 6) got the same problem, i think its an os problem.

caubeck

macrumors 6502
Nov 2, 2007
iPad mini, latest iOS, no problems to save photos. Latest Facebook app too and no settings options that might affect anything.

bili.d.kid

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 2, 2013
Go to "Privacy" and make sure the Facebook photo album access toggle is set to On.

founded this privacy think, thanks.now i can save it.gosh, is it me, or apple makes thing little more complicated these day.

Night Spring

macrumors G5
Jul 17, 2008
founded this privacy think, thanks.now i can save it.gosh, is it me, or apple makes thing little more complicated these day.

There does seem to be "feature creep" -- when I upgraded to iOS 6, I went through all the new settings options and thought to myself, "My god, I feel like I'm using a computer!" :D Most of the new features *are* useful, but keeping on top of them is starting to be a pain.

bili.d.kid

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 2, 2013
There does seem to be "feature creep" -- when I upgraded to iOS 6, I went through all the new settings options and thought to myself, "My god, I feel like I'm using a computer!" :D Most of the new features *are* useful, but keeping on top of them is starting to be a pain.

i just hope to not becoming androidish in the future :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.