iPad iPad 4: Cannot save photo from Facebook

Discussion in 'iPad' started by bili.d.kid, Mar 5, 2013.

1. bili.d.kid macrumors member

i open my friend wall, and want to save the photo on it. i touch and hold the photo, pop up come out and i touch save image. then i open photos app, open camera roll and nothing there,..what? do i miss something to check on setting app, or what? i have check everything, and nothing happen. my ipad 3 had anything problem like this, it still running os 5. is this because of the os.please give me suggestion, solution if any of you had this same problem and solved it.thanks

2. caubeck macrumors 6502

Try a different browser. Try the Facebook app.

3. bili.d.kid thread starter macrumors member

I did all from the facebook app.use to be no problem on my os 5 ipad 3. Update : my wife itouch 5 (os 6) got the same problem, i think its an os problem.

4. 0xyMoron macrumors 6502

Go to "Privacy" and make sure the Facebook photo album access toggle is set to On.

5. caubeck macrumors 6502

iPad mini, latest iOS, no problems to save photos. Latest Facebook app too and no settings options that might affect anything.

6. bili.d.kid thread starter macrumors member

Ok ill give it a try, im away from my ipad now, thanks guys

7. raccoonboy macrumors 6502a

My Ipad 2 can't save pic from facebook too. My iphone, however, can!!!

8. bili.d.kid thread starter macrumors member

founded this privacy think, thanks.now i can save it.gosh, is it me, or apple makes thing little more complicated these day.

9. Night Spring macrumors G5

Night Spring

There does seem to be "feature creep" -- when I upgraded to iOS 6, I went through all the new settings options and thought to myself, "My god, I feel like I'm using a computer!" :D Most of the new features *are* useful, but keeping on top of them is starting to be a pain.

10. bili.d.kid thread starter macrumors member

i just hope to not becoming androidish in the future :)