iPad 4 deep scratch please help!

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Insha10, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Insha10 macrumors newbie

Hi guys,I hope everyone's doing great.now to begin with the topic.

Two months ago my daddy gifted me an ipad 4 bought from canada on my 14 birthday..I was really happy and was enjoying the ipad. It sure feels awesome using it.Unfortunately yesterday while cleansing my ipad screen under the bright beams of sunlight , I noticed a 1 cm deep scratch near the lower right corner of my ipad screen landscape mode...I can also feel the scratch by slightly moving my fingernail over the screen across the location of the scratch.it really bugs me cuz in light background or pics,the scratch distorts the image or background.Darn it!I take utmost care of my ipad but yesterday seeing the scratch ****ing surprised and pissed me off.

I read many threads on the Internet regarding the same topic but mostly replied on getting it replaced by a genius or get a protective cover for the screen!I won't be able to see a genius as where I live as theres hardly an apple store near my location.I hope your getting what I mean.Any way Is there any way the scratch could be removed or somewhat unnoticeable ...I f my daddy sees the scratch , I'm busted!:eek:

Thanks for taking time to read my thread.:apple:

2. IpadSC400 macrumors 6502a

IpadSC400

Unfortunately, not. Scratches are permanent. Besides, accidents happen, and acciscratches. :p

What you can do to further prevent more scratching is buying a nice screen protector.

3. Insha10 thread starter macrumors newbie

Yea I would getting one which would kinda hide the scratch I hope so..