iPad 4 iCloud DISABLES wifi connection

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by leonlink, Jan 2, 2013.

1. leonlink macrumors newbie

Hi everyone. I have a big problem with new iPad 4. After days of searching on web of possible resolution of wifi issue in iOS 6 (turn proxy on auto, reset Internet settings...) I restored my device to see if my wifi problems disappeared. Well after some tests I discovered that iPad LOSES wifi connection totally when it is blocked and in charge. So I thinked it was iCloud..and that it is! I tried to make a backup of iCloud with iPad not in charge and not blocked. After 2-3 minutes the iPad loses the connection and I have to disable/enable wifi.
    So, what can I do? Is there a solution? Is there someone with this problem? I think it's not possible a thing like that...iCloud is a MAIN FEATURE in iOS...how can be bugged??
    Tell me please!

2. leonlink thread starter macrumors newbie

Please help me. I can't make a backup on icloud...is there someone in my same conditions? Do I have to go to apple store and take a new ipad?

3. Aspasia macrumors 65816

Halfway between the Equator and North Pole
    If your iPad is hooked up to the charger and the screen is locked, how can you tell the WiFi is off? When my screen is locked, there is only a black screen and no WiFi icon.

4. leonlink thread starter macrumors newbie