All iPads iPad 4 lock "shutter sound" issue

Discussion in 'iPad' started by lennytan, Nov 17, 2012.

1. lennytan macrumors newbie

Hi to all iPad 4 owners, I would just wanted to ask if you noticed that the lock sound of you ipad 4 is a little low when you set it to the middle level. I came from an ipad 3 and I really noticed the difference on the sound click when locking the ipad. However when i set the volume of the ipad 4 to max , it is comparable to the sound of the lock sound of the ipad 3.

Is this just a software issue of the iPad 4?
    Or has anyone experienced this?

2. gforce216 macrumors 6502a

Have the exact same issue. All other sounds are fine. I tried a reset all settings for it but it still had the same issue. Just must be a bug so no big deal for now. I'm sure they'll fix it in the coming weeks.

3. lennytan thread starter macrumors newbie

Thank you for the reply gforce :), i thought i was the only one experiencing this as i tried searching google and nothin came up :), hoping for a bug free ipad 4 for the next software update

4. macarcyus macrumors newbie

I too passed. even with the volume only half listening when you lock the iPad. also happens to me sometimes it runs out even sound notifications to stay standing balloon notifications. Another thing I appreciated since I come from the 5.1.1 is that the icon of the Status bar muted it loaded. Other thing I've noticed and that has left me 2 times with each activation of Siri and the other to connect to the App Store is coming out as a pixelated stripes. Now without going any further was writing without sound on the keyboard and suddenly started to magically hear ... you do not know what to think