iPad 4 LTE order call from Apple UK

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Steveh2780, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Steveh2780 macrumors regular

Steveh2780

Ordered my ipad 4 LTE this morning, started to show on the apple online as dispatched with 5 working days. Decided to order one rather than having to get to my nearest Apple store once they are released over here in the UK.
    To cut a long story short- shortly after ordering I received the email confirming that the order is processing. I then received an international call which was apple, confirming the order and a few details with me, sounded as though the guy was calling from Ireland. He said I would receive an email giving a more accurate time frame of delivery, and courier details etc- I never received this email, should I contact them? Or is the order just still in the process of processing ??
    The date of delivery was showing as Tuesday 27/11/12 on ordering

2. Ashwood11 macrumors 65816

Normally, more accurate delivery time is given when an item actually ships.

3. Steveh2780 thread starter macrumors regular

Steveh2780

Thanks for your reply. Yeah I thought the same to be honest, guess ill just wait and keep checking back on the apple website. I added express delivery to the order, but thinking back it will probably not make a difference to delivery

4. iphone5-s macrumors newbie

UK Order

Hi,
    I ordered mine on 26th october (Pre order date) 16gb white wifi + cellular,
    it first said proccessing items delivery date LATE NOVEMBER i just checked now it changed to >>>>>>>>>>>>

Processing Items Ships: 3 - 5 business days Delivers 22 Nov, 2012 - 26 Nov, 2012

Hope that helps

5. iphone5-s macrumors newbie

Hi every1,
    My lte ipad 4 16gb white has changed from processing items to shipped, estimated delivery date is tommorrow (22/11/12)

Ive attached a picture showing syncreon post tracking details, if it helps anyone

Wooohhhoooooooo

Attached Files: