iPad 4 LTE scuffed / dented out of box

Discussion in 'iPad Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Steveh2780, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Steveh2780 macrumors regular

Steveh2780

Grrrr I'm fast losing patients with Apple. I buy 2-3 Apple products a year and I would call myself an Apple fanboy if you like the term but that is changing and fast.
    First I had the whole scuff gate problem out of the box with my iphone 5 and now I open my new ipad 4 LTE and find scuffs and dents. Not to mention it is showing with £51 off today after only receiving mine yesterday. Gggggrrrrrrrrrrr
    It's going back and I want the discounted price, if not that can keep it and I will wait until they sort out there quality control or should I say lack of it.

If it was through general wear and tear I accept that, but not new out of the box for a £659.99 item. I would expect this from say HTC or Samsung etc but not Apple

Attached Files:

2. HazyCloud macrumors 68030

HazyCloud

Think for just a second how many iPads Apple has produced. There's going to be some that have issues right out of the box. Any electronics manufacturer is going to have issues. Luckily for us, Apple will swap it out no questions asked.
    I had a couple bad Minis out of the box and had them swapped no problem. If you're that unhappy with Apple's QC, return it and try a Nexus 7 or a Kindle Fire.